ENGLISH TIME - ARCHITA ENGLISH FRIENDS

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

the purpose of this discussion isn't to write to be correct! so stop "obsessional" corrections!!!
    Ultima modifica di bibilaonte; 25/06/2008, 15:21.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Vale90 Visualizza il messaggio
      Thanks for your support, but...PEOPLE IS A PLURAL NOUN!!and for this reason we MUST use DON'T and not DOESN'T...Sorry but your correction is BAD...And...A last thing:SHHHHH!!!!Don't tell anyone that you're an Aristosseno's student!!!!!!!
      Originariamente inviato da †..Faith..† Visualizza il messaggio
      Ehm, vale, the subject of the relative sentence is who --> who is singular XD who --> la quale --> singular XD
      faith answered for me... For this reason,you wouldn't have must use "who"....and in my opinion you aren't funny
      And I would lay your body down and rock your tears away
      But it's much too late for now to be like yesterday
      And the time is running out and we still have to say
      Goodbye

Commenta

I think that corrections should be allowed, because people can learn a lot and correct their mistakes... Everybody wrongs (me too), it is not necessary to get angry.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da †..Faith..† Visualizza il messaggio
          I think that corrections should be allowed, because people can learn a lot and correct their mistakes... Everybody wrongs (me too), it is not necessary to get angry.
          I think it too, but if a person comes here with the purpose to correct or if who is corrected gets angry, we will only talk here about corrections, if this or that must be correct, how, when and why. would it not get boring? I think that only me and you will remain here to talk in English if the situation continues with this step!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da bibilaonte Visualizza il messaggio
            I think it too, but if a person comes here with the purpose to correct or if who is corrected gets angry, we will only talk here about corrections, if this or that must be correct, how, when and why. would it not get boring? I think that only me and you will remain here to talk in English if the situation continues with this step!
            You're right, but then this is just a dialogue, not an english lesson

Commenta

I believe we should speak as everyone knows... and we don't should correct each other but talk IN ENGLISH everything that passes us by the head ...
              ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ ωαтєя pσℓσ ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -->4є√єя уσυηg

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da K3kka Visualizza il messaggio
                I believe we should speak as everyone knows... and we don't should correct each other but talk IN ENGLISH everything that passes us by the head ...
                what you said is ambiguous. it's ok, we can say all what which passes us for the head, but provided that is CORRECT English. if we spoke English at our pleasure and making a mistake, what benefit would we draw? no one. if we went in England, to speak "our English" englishes would spit us in face, or if we met people of an other nationality, and we should necessarily communicate in English, our interlocutor would find it hard to understand us.
                english is the worldwide language for excellence, therefore it's necessary to learn it,and if one mistakes and one is corrected, not get angry. it seems exaggerated to me to correct the nonsense, they can be also carelessness mistakes, but if they are big mistakes, it is right to correct. however, like it's right when we correct someone which doesn't know the subjunctive in Italian, and I tell here myself: should we pretend that people know English, when Italian that is our national language don't know?

Commenta

Now I'm not yet a Nocco Girl, so I can speak ENGLISH (and not NOCCONIANO) with you!!

Well, let's start again with this topic boys and girls!!

Commenta

happy sciala la la it's nice to be happy scia la la.....i'm happy because....tomorrow is my 18th birthday......i'm out of mind in this moment....
                    sigpicAmore non è guardarsi a vicenda, è guardare insieme nella stessa direzione. (Antoine De Saint-Exupéry)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da VioletTear Visualizza il messaggio
                      Now I'm not yet a Nocco Girl, so I can speak ENGLISH (and not NOCCONIANO) with you!!

Well, let's start again with this topic boys and girls!!

great!!!!! it's a very good idea!! how do you feel as a not "NOCCONIAN" girl??

Originariamente inviato da -Katy the best- Visualizza il messaggio
                      happy sciala la la it's nice to be happy scia la la.....i'm happy because....tomorrow is my 18th birthday......i'm out of mind in this moment....
                      happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birhtday to you!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to katy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Welcome in the world of actionables from the law.

** I don't know if the form i have written is the correct form to identify "perseguibili dalla legge"!!!

Commenta

wowwwwwww!finally i've found some people who like speaking english!!!!!i'm not the only one! now my friend will be happy because i always speak english with them and they often don't understand and became crazy
                        Lullola

Commenta

[QUOTE=bibilaonte;229029]great!!!!! it's a very good idea!! how do you feel as a not "NOCCONIAN" girl??

I'm proud of being a Nocconian Girl! No one is as lucky as me, but I love speaking in english and I hope that Mr Nocco will understand my desire!

Pantacrazzy, where are you???? I need a person who talks Nocconian with me, so we can teach to all the forumists how to talk this wonderful new language!!!

Let's create a new topic about "Nocconian"!!! What do you think about it?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X