• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

ENGLISH TIME - ARCHITA ENGLISH FRIENDS

Originariamente inviato da K3kka Visualizza il messaggio
    I know but it was only to get with clear ideas
    English time.... lesson number one..............

Originariamente inviato da bibilaonte Visualizza il messaggio
    English time.... lesson number one..............

yes, right...you like to speak in English?
    ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ ωαтєя pσℓσ ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -->4є√єя уσυηg

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da K3kka Visualizza il messaggio
      yes, right...you like to speak in English?
      ehm nn si dice "do you like speaking in English?" visto ke like è sempre seguito dai verbi in -ing ?

eheh ho fatto il corso del cambridge e l esame (anke se sicuramente nn lo passo xke abbiamo fatto 20 ore di corso e io nn sono popo un gran ke ) e un po di cose in + le ho imparate eheh
      Se ho sbagliato è la conferma ke l esame nn l ho passato XD

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da steven_5 Visualizza il messaggio
        ehm nn si dice "do you like speaking in English?" visto ke like è sempre seguito dai verbi in -ing ?
        Meglio un più normale...DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH????
        "Qualunque cosa tu possa fare, o sognare di poter fare, cominciala..
        L’audacia ha in sé genio, potere, magia. Incominciala...ADESSO" -Goethe-

Commenta

ENGLISH TIME - ARCHITA ENGLISH FRIENDS

Hi!!
          i've created this topic to play with "Archita English Friends" who want to enjoy or lose time, but there are some simple rules to respect:

1) Italian is FORBIDDEN, therefore the topics containing italian language will deleted.
          2) Corrections are admitted but only in English language and without theacher's tone.
          3) Keep out from here who don't know English!!!!!!!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!

P.s. You have noticed that in first topics there is italian language, it's only becouse the posts were on italian discussion.

from now, only English!!
          Ultima modifica di bibilaonte; 22/06/2008, 11:44.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da steven_5 Visualizza il messaggio
            do you like speaking in English?
            Originariamente inviato da Vale90 Visualizza il messaggio
            DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH????
            yes i do and i like it. and you???? (you is to hole community, so please answer you all)

Commenta

can we use here bad words without ban (like sh*t or b*tch ) for discharge us?

yes i do and i like it. and you???? (you is to hole community, so please answer you all)
              yes like it too
              *...Gιυℓια#17...•

Commenta

Babi..you're crazy!!!In this forum there's too much people who don't understand ANYTHING in English!!!!But...If we create this post..what should Aristosseno's students do?!They're probably translating Cicerone!!!!
                "Qualunque cosa tu possa fare, o sognare di poter fare, cominciala..
                L’audacia ha in sé genio, potere, magia. Incominciala...ADESSO" -Goethe-

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da giulia#17 Visualizza il messaggio
                  can we use here bad words without ban (like sh*t or b*tch ) for discharge us?
                  we must always use ban!!!! e try to not discharge us with bad words or if you want with diplomacy!!!!!

stay at my feet bad people!!!!!!!!

Commenta

In this forum there's too much people who don't understand ANYTHING in English!!!!If we create this post..what should Aristosseno's students do?!They're probably translating Cicerone!!!!
                    I would correct a little thing...
                    In this forum there's too people (without much in this case) who doesn't understand anything in english
                    Love from
                    Skello,from the Aristosseno school
                    And I would lay your body down and rock your tears away
                    But it's much too late for now to be like yesterday
                    And the time is running out and we still have to say
                    Goodbye

Commenta

hahaha it's very funny this idea Babi...very originally!....peace and love to all (and rock'n roll rulez )
                      ...all in all it's just another brick in the wall...

Commenta

Babi..you're crazy!!!In this forum there's too much people who don't understand ANYTHING in English!!!!But...If we create this post..what should Aristosseno's students do?!They're probably translating Cicerone!!!!
                        i'm crazy i know! but valery i think it's very cool to get english on our forum!! who doesn't know english will don't write posts or will write and we laugh!!
                        now you must help me to do a serious regulation in this discussion (i wanted to all people who write here must introduce himself speaking about him/her self) what do you think about it???

Originariamente inviato da skello Visualizza il messaggio
                        I would correct a little thing...
                        In this forum there's too people (without much in this case) who doesn't understand anything in english
                        Love from
                        Skello,from the Aristosseno school
                        don't come here to correct us!!!!!!!!! you frequent a linguistic seconadry school!! it's a low blow!!!!!!!!
                        and the true correct form was without don't or doesen't (where don't is the correct form becouse people is plural form) becouse the double negation doesn't exist in english!!!!
                        Bibilaonte, from Archita school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originariamente inviato da Suricata Visualizza il messaggio
                        hahaha it's very funny this idea Babi...very originally!....peace and love to all (and rock'n roll rulez )
                        thank sis!! peace and love! recommend me about the regulation!!
                        Ultima modifica di bibilaonte; 22/06/2008, 02:12.

Commenta

i'm crazy i know! but valery i think it's very cool to get english on our forum!! who doesn't know english will don't write posts or will write and we laugh!!
                          won't
                          This topic is really useful to improve our english. Good idea!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da †..Faith..† Visualizza il messaggio
                            won't
                            This topic is really useful to improve our english. Good idea!
                            thanks Faith!!!!!!!!!
                            you said the right, it isn't the common English but OUR ENGLISH!

Commenta

thanks Faith!!!!!!!!!
                              you said the right, it isn't the common English but OUR ENGLISH!
                              that's right

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X